Posts Tagged ‘Subject & Strategy’
April 2, 2010 Leave a comment
A few concerns with your argumentation papers:
- Each entry from the argument pair in Subject & Strategy gets a separate works cited entry.
- Make sure you refresh yourself on the correct way to do block quotes.
- Never, never, ever use phrases like “I totally agree” or “in my opinion,” you will end up sounding apologetic for your views!
- Make sure you are following the requirements set forth on paper handouts.
- Again, do not refer to the authors of books/articles/etc by their first name…and…
- This isn’t the New York Times, therefore you don’t have to call people you reference Mr., Ms., or Mrs.